Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #1741
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    FPS/Action for me.

  2. #1742
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Where do you see "TPS" at, Xel?

    I think it could mean third-person shooter, however.

  3. #1743
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    End of HK's post.

    Ah, didn't think of that >_<

  4. #1744
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    RPG all the way. I take enjoyment in all manner of arts (writing, direction, music and conventional art), and RPG's typically require the highest level of artistic input from their developers.
    I also enjoy the odd stealth action game involving Solid Snake every so often.

  5. #1745
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I see now, I thought you were refering to my post.

  6. #1746
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The hell? http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=5055
    Kinda ironic, since the game encourages theft.

    Currently playing Star Ocean III

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 21, 2004 07:48 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>

  7. #1747
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Doesn't really encourage it, more like it simulates it.

  8. #1748
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't play FFVII sadly, in Hungary there isn't any [img]frown.gif[/img] , and OCB, ppl are different. Ya hate it, I like it. Played out about six times ^_^

  9. #1749
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Survival Horror&gt;RPG&gt;Strategy=Racing&gt;FPS
    Ah, so amny cool games, don't take this as a thing for me...

  10. #1750
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, tps is third person shooter. Some tps are good, but I don't like everyone's fav, Tomb raider

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •